Sunday, November 16, 2008

True love or forced love

Romeo save me, I've been feeling so alone.
I keep waiting, for you but you never come
Is this in my head,
I don't know what to think.


I take this as she almost giving him the guilt trip. Such as i am here waiting for you, i love you and there is no one else. And all you do is sit there and not show you care about me as you say you do but you haven't proved it to me. She is saying everything about how she feels. I feel like she is laying everything out on the table and just waiting for the response. If i was her i would be preparing myself for a let down because i wouldnt want to aganist her family.

The next part is where you finally get the anwser to the whole story but does he really feel the same how he acts is the correct question.

He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said..
Marry me Juliet, you'll never have to be alone.
I love you, and that's all I really know.
I talked to your dad -- go pick out a white dress
It's a love story, baby just say... yes.



We finally get the anwser to the long lover story. He actaully does care and does want to be with her. He was just waiting around for her dad to come around, and good thing he did because now he approves and whoknows what could have happened if her dad never came around.

3 comments:

Ashlyn Childs said...

Maybe she was just waiting for him to confront her dad, she knew they could never have a serious relationship if her romeo did not man up and talk to her dad. Maybe this was also a message of her saying to him that she can't wait for him any longer and he needs to take action. She is sick of feeling alone meaning without him she is alone she has no one else to love her.

Anonymous said...

i also feel that she is telling him that he needs to make a decision on whether or not he wants to be with her so she can stop waiting around for him.

Daniel Wright said...

I agree with you in that she is giving her heart to him and waiting to hear what he will say. It seems that she is basiclly begging him for an anwser because knowing how he feels is driving him crazy.